Thursday, February 21, 2013

Update

2 weeks ago I had asked if our agency could ask the orphanage for an update on Lulu. Today I received her new measurements and 2 pictures. Now you have to understand that the Chinese custom is to put as many clothes on children as possible and that it gets very cold there. So, Lulu looks like she has about 10 layers of clothes on and then a huge orange coat! When we get her we will be careful not to take her layers off too quick. She has probably gotten use to wearing them 24/7. Also, if we are out in public and I do not have enough clothing on her we will either get negative looks from others or they will try to put more layers on her themselves! Lol!

Please pray that we get our travel approval in the next few days! I am hoping tomorrow! Thanks for your encouragement and prayers! If you want to watch other families' adoptions currently happening visit the website I have pasted below. I love watching them daily! I learn so much! http://www.myadoptionwebsite.com/

Lulu: 2/21/2013
Height: 36 inches
Weight: 30 lbs
Feet: 5.9 inches

1 comment:

Leslie said...

She is beautiful! I can't wait to see her home with you!