Thursday, January 31, 2013

TA about a month away...

I predict we will leave the second weekend of March. Yesterday our Article 5 was picked up in China and is now being sent to the CCWA (the agency that processes all adoptions in China). They will issue us a travel approval (TA) in 2-4 weeks. Well, we know it will not be 2 weeks because that is the Chinese New Year. The government is shutting down from the 9-15th then will re-open for a working weekend...so we may get our TA at the end of Feb. or beginning of March (then the US consulate schedules our appointment) and will travel 10-20 days after our TA. I am hoping the earlier! That would put us gone for Coleton's birthday, but we will celebrate before we go! Getting closer! Can't wait! But, on the positive side I will be here to get my class through their state testing and I know they will be happy about that.

Thanks for the continued prayers!

~Marci

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Marci,
I have seen you around town many times, but we have never met. I clicked on your blog today because you are new to mine.. journey to Jillian. I am so excited to see that you are bringing home a sweet treasure soon! I will follow along for sure. I would love to get together with the girls sometime too as their are not a lot of Chinese kiddos in our town to fellowship with. I would be happy to help in any way you need too though you look like you have a whole lot more experience with this parenting thing than I do by looking at the pictures of your big, beautiful family. Best Wishes to you! I can't wait to see you with LuLu in town. My email is slmaster 16 at hotmail if you need anything. I have been navigating this special needs thing a couple of year now so I have some experience and soon will have more. Congratulations again!
Leslie Masterson