Saturday, November 17, 2012

Praying for you daily...

Dear Lulu,
I can't wait to see how God is going to use you in our lives. I already know our faith has grown through this process to make it to you. Our hope has grown, and will continue to grow. Our love has already grown, and God's love for us has been made evident through your little life.  God made clear His love for us when He gave us His Son, Jesus. We look forward to teaching you about this love too. But, I have a feeling God is going to use you to show other people about His love. Only half of your heart functions, but something tells me your heart is larger than anyone's I have ever met. And, for someone (me) who is very task oriented and forgets to enjoy each moment, I believe that you will be a reminder to me that every minute counts, and that I need to live each day to the fullest. I can't wait to start life with you. Our family has already been made stronger and our spiritual walk has been strengthened.

Looking foward to meeting you,
Mommy

P.S. I have had so much fun shopping for girly clothes and toys! I know you are going to love wearing your colorful tutu and your cooking toys! And, you already have girls who can't wait to play with you! Especially Reagan! She talks about you all of the time!

Mommy

No comments: