Thursday, December 29, 2011

Well Said

I just love this lady's blog, and she says this so well....see, I know the road we are gonna be on. I know I'm gonna get the comments and the questions. I just love that I can turn to others for support, even if it's just reading a blog. I'm not sharing this post to be mean. I just think others are sometimes scared to step out and they need the encouragement, and also to share with others that get the same looks and comments I get and will continue to get, especially if God adds even more to our future. Ty and I have recently decided that we will continue to add to our family as long as God keeps asking us to. Whether our future children come from China or somewhere else, we are along for the ride.

So, read if you dare. :)
http://theresnoplacelikehome-family.blogspot.com/2009/12/if-one-more-person-says-to-me.html

No comments: