Sunday, December 25, 2011

Persistent Prayer

Pictures I found tonight on Show Hope's website. I think my heart is stretching all the way to China tonight.... Thinking about her as she sleeps.... I am reminded to pray without ceasing. (1 Thessalonians 5:17)




urgency is what I feel
persisent prayer is what I will do
she is too important
our hearts are reaching out
the kids, they get so excited
Kaden wants to go get his sister
I want to go get my daughter
most of all I want God's will
so i will pray

Jesus taught through parables that persistence is important when praying. In the parable of the widow and the judge, the widow kept on demanding her rights until the judge got tired of all the trouble and granted her request. "Now, will God not judge in favor of his own people who cry to him day and night for help?" (Luke 18: 7)

I am looking forward to filling this stocking next year

Keri's middle name is Faith, Keliyah's middle name is Hope, and Lulu's will be Love.

I pray the orphanage sends her paper work through the Chinese system as soon as possible. I pray it already has, our agency will check sometime in January for us again.
Right now we are waiting for our USCIS approval. This is the approval from our country saying we can adopt a child from China. It should be here any day now...it is all we need to complete our dossier.

No comments: