Monday, January 2, 2012

Restoration

Today, the word on my mind is restoration. Not only have I made the decision to restore many of my child's things back to her that she had lost due to months of making many poor choices, but I feel God telling Ty and I both that this is going to be a year of restoration for us as a family, and I pray with all of my heart He restores many orphans back into families. 

There are so many versus and stories throughout the whole Bible about God restoring. This has usually happened after a time of tearing down.  We sure have had a time of tearing down within our immediate and extended family, and I truly believe and have faith that we are back in a season of restoration and making things new.

This was a verse in my email inbox from a daily devotion I read. This was after I felt God put the word restoration on my mind.

“He who was seated on the throne said, ‘I am making everything new!’...”
(Revelation 21:5, NIV)

Amos 9: 11-15: Israel's Restoration
Jeremiah 33: Promise of Restoration

I would love to hear your stories of times when God restored and/or made all things new in your life. It is always so encouraging to hear of what God has done or is doing in others' lives.

No comments: